Bev Tools Pour Over Filter Papers 2-cup (100 sheets)
- Cone shaped paper filters for pour over brewers.
- Unbleached brown filter paper.
- Suitable for 1-2 cup coffee drippers.
- Each filter is for one time use only.
- Quantity: 100 pieces.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Bev Tools Pour Over Filter Papers 2-cup:
The Bev Tools Pour Over Filter Papers 2-cup extracts the coffee saturate from the coffee grounds by allowing air to escape and leave you with a clean and clear brew. You can also rinse the filter papers with hot water before using it to preheat your brewer. The crimping of the sides allows the coffee to flow freely between the filter and the filtration funnel. Made from unbleached wood pulp, with no additives, so that you won’t experience any odor or papery taste in your brew.
How to use this coffee brewer:
- Fold the filter paper along the seams, place it in the dripper, and fill with coffee grounds.
- Pour boiling water slowly to moisten the grounds from the centre outward, while moving in a circular pattern. Wait for about 30 seconds.
- Slowly start adding more water using the same speed and swirling motion as before, ensuring that water does not come into direct contact with the paper filter.
- Let it steep for 2-4 minutes.
- Discard the filter and coffee grounds immediately after brewing.
Bev Tools is an initiative by Bevarabia to offer a range of assorted premium coffee accessories. These products, with superior quality and available at affordable prices, make your daily coffee experience easier and trendy. Check out the complete range, here.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 2 cm|
Pour Over paper filter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.