Astoria Super Jolly Electronic Grinder
- Commercial Electronic On Demand Grinder.
- Burr Type: 64mm Stainless Steel Flat.
- Stepless Grind Adjust and programmable dosing.
- Digital Display with shot counter.
- Recommended for Espresso, Pour Over or drip coffee.
- Colour: Black.
- Capacity: Hopper: 1.2kg, Ground Coffee Container: 280g.
- Product of Italy.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Astoria Super Jolly Electronic Grinder:
Astoria has been known for producing high-quality equipment, and Super Jolly Electronic Grinder is no exception. With this model grind coffee instantaneously by using the electronic dose selection device, adjustable for both single and double doses. Designed to handle grinds for up to 100 cups of coffee per day and work with every coffee style, be it super fine or exceedingly coarse. It has On Demand Dosing system, which provides the advantages of the funnel combined with one-handed dosing. Also features a digital display with shot counter and a doser that allows between 5.5g and 8.0g of grounds to be dispensed at a time.
And with the flat stainless steel 64mm burr grinders, grinding speed of 1400 – 1600 rpm and step-less micrometrical adjustment, you will get the coffee grounds for perfect espresso every single time! Further, the hopper can hold 1.2kg of coffee beans and ground coffee container can hold 280g.
How to use this grinder?
- Make sure the hopper is positioned correctly and fastened before grinding. Now fill the bean hopper with fresh roasted coffee beans.
- Adjust the grind size with the help of adjustment disk located under the hopper using the relevant handle. (Refer the manual to know more.)
- Release the beans into the grinder container by opening the lock slide.
- Place the portafilter onto the fork-shaped support under the ground coffee outlet.
- Use the front panel push buttons to adjust the size of the portion dispensed and start the operation.
- Remove the portafilter once dispensing of grounds stop.
Care and Use:
- Designed solely for grinding coffee beans. Never put coffee grounds in the hopper: intended only for beans.
- Do not let any kind of liquid come in contact with interior or exterior parts of the appliance.
- Wash the bean hopper, bean hopper lid, grind chamber, and grind chamber lid by hand with hot, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive products to clean, as it might take the sheen off shiny parts
Kindly read the instruction manual included in the box before using the grinder for the first time.
Enjoy the fine art of brewing a good cuppa coffee easily and intuitively with Astoria, available at Bevarabia.
|Dimensions||42 × 24 × 61 cm|
Electronic Grinder, Grind On Demand
Beans Hopper: 1.2kg, Ground Coffee Container: 280g
Body: Aluminium die cast, Grinder burrs: Stainless Steel
220V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.