Astoria Storm 4000 FRC 3-Group Coffee Machine
- 3-Group Espresso machine.
- A blend of craftsmanship and high technology.
- FRC version provides more control to baristas.
- Features: 2 “Barista Attitude” steam wands, Automatic Water Refilling, 5” display for each group, FRC coffee extraction system, LED lighting of work space, Electronic cup-warmer, Steam system “Superdry”, Steam Boost (SB), Wooden filter-holders.
- Made in Italy.
- Capacity: Water Tank – 2L, Boiler – 8.5L.
- Free training, installation, delivery and 2kg coffee beans exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Astoria Storm 4000 FRC 3-Group Coffee Machine:
Astoria Storm 4000 FRC Coffee Machine is an effort to bring back to life, values believed to have been lost with time, thanks to new cultural and craftsmanship approach spreading across the world. Baristas are at centre stage again with the way they select coffee beans, roast and brew the perfect cup of coffee with utmost dedication.
Storm’s design results from a collaboration with Adriano Design, one of the renowned design studios in Italy. Also, the barista’s movement requirements were taken into account while designing the machine. The basin adjustment allows the barista to keep the cup at the appropriate level for the particular beverage being prepared. Further, routine cleaning operations are easier thanks to the rounded shape, and washing is helped by the vertical extraction of the basin. Enhanced by wood textures, this machine induces emotions and built in accordance to the latest technological trends.
FRC version includes a manual drive paddle placed next to the groups to handle the brewing curve. As a result, all brewing characteristics are under the barista’s control. This allows customizing each cup according to one’s need.
- The Barista Attitude anti-scald and cantilevered steam wand offers safety and easy return movement to the basin, in case of inactivity.
- The innovative Super Dry system keeps the steam dry with minimal condensation provided by a solenoid valve placed in the discharge. Ensures continuous steam use with no impact on performance, even when using two steam wands simultaneously.
- Steam Boost (SB) increases steam production by activating the heating units even during high-volume espresso brewing.
- Oak wood filter holders provide ergonomic and balanced grip.
- Equipped with a capacitive 5” display for each of the two groups with following functions:
- Program the brewing curves for each group.
- Set the dispensing temperature for each group.
- Display the graph of the last coffees prepared.
- Set the power saving mode.
- Program doses.
- Display counters.
- Wash group.
- Change hot water temperature.
- Connect to the Cloud Server.
- Coffee recipes: possibility of parameter settings for different types of coffee.
- Languages (Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Russian).
- Electronic cup warmer.
- LED-lit work counter.
- LED backlight with light-intensity change.
- Digital boiler pressure display and control.
- USB port.
- Hydraulic circuit efficiency control system.
Enjoy the fine art of brewing a good cuppa coffee easily and intuitively with Astoria, available at Bevarabia. We also provide free training, instalment, delivery and 2kg coffee beans to ensure that you get nothing but the best.
Also, you can opt to include autosteamer, Extreme Steam Boost (ESB) or Raised groups (height mm 150) with this product or select other colour options. Kindly contact our team to get more information.
|Dimensions||61 × 117 × 50 cm|
|Coffee Machine Type||
Body: Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Oak Wood
Boiler: 8.5L, Water Tank: 2L
230V – 240V
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.