Astoria Mini Electronic Grinder
- Electronic On Demand Grinder, perfect for use at home.
- Burr Type: 64mm Stainless Steel Flat.
- Features a front-panel push-button operation and a servings-counter.
- Programmable dosing to control between 4 and 19 grams of coffee per measure.
- Stepless Grind Adjust.
- Ideal for low consumption of coffee (decaf, single-origin coffee).
- Colour: Matte Black.
- Capacity: Hopper: 0.6kg, Ground Coffee Container: 200g.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Astoria Mini Electronic Grinder:
Astoria has been known for producing high-quality equipment without charging through the roof, and Mini Electronic Grinder is no exception. With the flat stainless steel 64mm burr grinders, grinding speed of 1400 – 1600 rpm and step-less micrometrical adjustment, you will get the perfect espresso easily. It has On Demand Dosing system, which provides the advantages of the funnel combined with one-handed dosing. Also features a front-panel push-button operation and a servings-counter. Plus, the dosing is programmable to control between 4 and 19 grams of coffee per measure.
It is commercially designed, but its compact size is conducive to home kitchen use. The variable grind settings and ease of use functions make this grinder an ideal choice. Further, the hopper holds 0.6kg of coffee beans and ground coffee container can hold 200g.
How to use this grinder?
- Make sure the hopper is positioned correctly and fastened before grinding. Now fill the bean hopper with fresh roasted coffee beans.
- Adjust the grind size with the help of adjustment disk located under the hopper using the relevant handle. (Refer the manual to know more.)
- Release the beans into the grinder container by opening the lock slide.
- Place the portafilter onto the fork-shaped support under the ground coffee outlet.
- Use the front panel push buttons to adjust the size of the portion dispensed and start the operation.
- Remove the portafilter once dispensing of grounds stop.
Care and Use:
- Designed solely for grinding coffee beans. Never put coffee grounds in the hopper: intended only for beans.
- Do not let any kind of liquid come in contact with interior or exterior parts of the appliance.
- Wash the bean hopper, bean hopper lid, grind chamber, and grind chamber lid by hand with hot, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive products to clean, as it might take the sheen off shiny parts
Kindly read the instruction manual included in the box before using the grinder for the first time.
Enjoy the fine art of brewing a good cuppa coffee easily and intuitively with Astoria, available at Bevarabia.
|Dimensions||20 × 16.8 × 47 cm|
Electronic Grinder, Grind On Demand
Beans Hopper: 600g, Ground Coffee Container: 200g
Body: Aluminium die cast, Grinder burrs: Stainless Steel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.