Asobu Cold Brew Portable Coffee Maker
- The convenient Asobu Cold Brew Coffee Maker lets you enjoy delicious homemade cold brew coffee in the comfort of your own home.
- Manual cold brewing method.
- Comes with a leak-proof stainless steel carafe that is vacuum-insulated.
- Capacity: 1L.
- Available Colors: Black, Copper, Silver and White.
- Free 500g coffee beans provided with the brewer, exclusively at Bevarabia.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Asobu Cold Brew Portable Coffee Maker:
True to its name Asobu has taken cold brew to the next level, as Asobu always will do. This portable coffee maker uses an innovative brewing method combining coarse coffee grounds, cold water, and long steeping time. The resulting coffee is smooth, delicious, less bitter tasting, and can be enjoyed anywhere. Brew your coffee, add some ice, sweetener, and milk (or whatever you like) and you are ready to go.
The brewing carafe is constructed from 100% BPA free non-breakable Tritan with a reusable and easy to clean 18/8 rust-free superfine double-wall stainless steel mesh. This provides the purest smoothest coffee brew and will keep your coffee cold up to 24 hours. If you put hot coffee in it will stay warm up to 12 hours. The brewer and the mug is compatible with hot coffee as well.
Asobu Brewer holds 6 servings so leave in the fridge for up to 2 weeks and still get that same great rich and fresh coffee concentrate. So forget about going all the way to a coffee shop or the like to get a good cup of tea or coffee, Asobu brings rich tasting brew right to your door. This innovative model is ideal for every coffee lover.
Also, the fine mesh works amazing with loose leaf tea as well so you too can enjoy a nice hot (or ice tea if you prefer) cup of steeped tea on the go. Just use hot water instead of cold, and brew the tea for 3 – 4 minutes.
How to use Asobu Cold Brew Portable Coffee Maker?
- Add coarsely ground coffee and cold filtered water in a circular motion. Ensure all the coffee is covered in water.
- Pour 6 grams of ground coffee into the filter respectively for every 100 ml of cold water. To brew a full jug, pour 54 grams of coffee into the filter and add 900 ml of cold water.
- Put the lid on and close the tab.
- Allow it to brew for at least 12 hours – 24 hours. The longer it brews the deeper the stronger the taste.
- When done simply move the seal to open and press the release button.
- Transfer your coffee from the brewer to the serving carafe.
- Add some ice cubes and it’s done.
Here at Bevarabia, we’re excited to be associated with Asobu, a fun and creative line of drinkware that is innovative and on-trend. Asobu is drinkware that inspires!
Also, watch the video below to see how to brew coffee with Asobu Cold Brew Coffee Maker.
Manual Brewer – Cold Brew
Dual Copper Lining, Stainless Steel, Tritan
Black, Copper, Silver, White
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.