Arkadia Toffee Caramel Latte Frappe Powder 1kg
- Easy to use frappe mix.
- Experience true summer café indulgence.
- Suitable for use with blenders or granita machines.
- Crafted and blended in Australia.
- Quantity: 1kg.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Arkadia Toffee Caramel Latte Frappe Powder:
With Toffee Caramel Latte Frappe Powder powder, the master blenders at Arkadia have delivered a true summer café indulgent beverage mix with a delicious creamy taste. Suitable for both blenders and granita machines, this blend will make a delicious and thirst quenching iced blended beverage; your new favourite summer drink, perhaps. Highly recommend topping it up with a dessert sauce.
Sugar, glucose syrup solids, vegetable oil, cocoa powder, milk solids, flavours, coffee powder, vegetable gum (412, 415, 407), salt, anticaking agent (551), mineral salts (340, 451, 452), emulsifiers (soy lecithin, 471, 472e), colour (150a). Contains: Milk products and soy products.
To make the perfect serve of Toffee Caramel Latte Frappe using blender:
- Fill 475mL cup with ice, add 3/4th cup of water (or cold milk) and pour it into a blender.
- Then add 80g of the blended powder.
- Blend the mix for 30 seconds until smooth.
Brewing instructions for granita machines can be found on the back of the packaging.
Nutritional Values per serving (80g):
Energy: 1760kJ, Protein: 6.7g, Total Fat: 14.9g, of which Saturated Fat: 12.9g, Carbohydrates: 63.8g, of which Sugars: 49.5g, and Sodium: 286mg.
Care and Use:
- Settling of contents may occur.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Best used within 4 weeks of opening.
Arkadia offers a wide range of drinking chocolates, chai teas, frappes and syrups that excite the senses and create an experience of indulgent pleasure. So load yourself too with some goodness, exclusively available on Bevarabia, here. You would not regret it. We promise!
|Dimensions||15 × 9 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.