Arkadia Mocha Frappe Powder 1kg
- Easy to use frappe mix.
- Experience true summer café indulgence.
- Enjoy delicious creamy mocha taste.
- Suitable for use with blenders or granita machines.
- Crafted and blended in Australia.
- Quantity: 1kg.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Arkadia Mocha Frappe Powder:
With Mocha Frappe powder, the master blenders at Arkadia have delivered a true summer café indulgent beverage mix with a creamy mocha taste. Suitable for both blenders and granita machines, this blend will make a delicious and thirst quenching iced blended beverage; your new favourite summer drink, perhaps. Highly recommend decorating it with chocolate sauce.
Sugar, glucose syrup solids, vegetable fat, cocoa powder, coffee powder, milk protein concentrate, flavours, vegetable gum (415), salt, anti-caking agent (551), mineral salts (340, 451), emulsifiers (471, 472e), vitamin B2 (riboflavin). Contains: Milk.
To make the perfect serve of Mocha Frappe using a blender:
- Fill 475mL cup with ice, add 3/4th cup of water (or cold milk) and pour it into a blender.
- Then add 80g of the blended powder.
- Blend the mix for 30 seconds until smooth.
Brewing instructions for granita machines can be found on the back of the packaging. Also, if you are up for an Irish Mocha Frappe, check this recipe out!
Nutritional Values per serving (80g):
Energy: 1570kJ, Protein: 2.3g, Total Fat: 14.1g, of which Saturated Fat: 11.9g, Carbohydrates: 60.3g, of which Sugars: 37.3g, and Sodium: 213mg.
Care and Use:
- Settling of contents may occur.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Best used within 4 weeks of opening.
Arkadia offers a wide range of drinking chocolates, chai teas, frappes and syrups that excite the senses and create an experience of indulgent pleasure. So load yourself too with some goodness, exclusively available on Bevarabia, here. You would not regret it. We promise!
|Dimensions||15 × 9 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.