Arkadia Drinking Chocolate 40% Cocoa 1kg
- Experience true café indulgence with this chocolate powder.
- Enjoy a full-bodied, dark and earthy drink.
- Crafted using 100% Ivory Coast cocoa powder.
- Free of preservatives, artificial colours and artificial sweeteners.
- Tested and certified as gluten-free.
- Crafted and blended in Australia.
- Quantity: 1kg.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Arkadia Drinking Chocolate 40% Cocoa:
Arkadia is passionate about delivering the most cafe indulgent drinking chocolate and with this 40% cocoa powder it offers a full-bodied, dark and earthy drink. Crafted using 100% Ivory Coast cocoa powder, it is perfectly balanced with subtle orange zest, hazelnut and dried stone fruit notes. Masterfully blended with a proven history steeped in cafes, this bitter sweet drink will result in a rich and memorable taste experience.
Sugar, cocoa powder (40%). May contain traces of milk.
To make the perfect serve of Iced Chocolate:
- Place 3 to 4 teaspoons (20g) into a tall glass.
- Then dissolve chocolate with a little boiling water.
- Add cold milk and stir.
- Finish with ice cream and/or cream.
Also, check out the back of the packaging for instructions on brewing Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Mocha.
Nutritional Values per serving (20g):
Energy: 326kJ, Protein: 1.6g, Total Fat: 1.8g, of which Saturated Fat: 1.1g, Carbohydrates: 12.7g, of which Sugars: 12.0g, and Sodium: 3mg.
Care and Use:
- Settling of contents may occur.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Best used within 4 weeks of opening.
Arkadia offers a wide range of drinking chocolates, chai teas, frappes and syrups that excite the senses and create an experience of indulgent pleasure. So load yourself too with some goodness, exclusively available on Bevarabia, here. You would not regret it. We promise!
|Dimensions||15 × 9 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.