Aarke Carbonator II Steel Sparkling Water Maker
- Turn drinking water into sparkling carbonated beverages in just seconds.
- Quick and easy to use, it carbonates water and releases pressure automatically with a simple push of a lever.
- Stainless-steel enclosure helps ensure it maintains its sleek and elegant look for years to come.
- Classic Steel Finish.
- Compact, these sparkling water makers fit seamlessly into any kitchen setup.
- Includes BPA-free PET water bottle and stainless steel drip tray.
- No batteries or electricity required.
- Capacity of Bottle: 780mL.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Aarke Carbonator II Steel Sparkling Water Maker:
This Carbonator II by Aarke is a unique appliance with a seamless, minimalist stainless-steel enclosure in a classic steel finish. It is the second generation of the iconic product with several internal engineering updates to provide robust, smooth user experience. Designed to be the most compact sparkling water maker in the world with a unique safety system featuring three independent safety valves.
Using this appliance could not be any simpler. Just fill the bottle with cold water, screw the bottle into the machine, pull the lever down and enjoy an endless supply of fizzy beverages. Also, every minute, one million plastic bottles get sold around the world of which only 9% gets recycled. The rest ends up in the oceans or in landfills. With this appliance one Aarke water bottle can replace thousands of single use plastic bottles. So if you’re regularly drinking sparkling water, an Aarke machine can seriously reduce the size of your recycling pile. What are you waiting for?
- Aarke Carbonator II (Steel).
- 1 PET Bottle.
- User Manual.
NOTE: Requires separate purchase of 60L 14.5 oz Co2 carbonator cartridge, which is easily exchanged at several of your favorite retailers like BUBBLEBRO.
How to use this sparkling water maker:
- Rinse the water bottle with lukewarm water before using it for the first time.
- Now fill the water bottle with cold, clean water up to the marked filling line.
- Attach the water bottle to the maker by screwing it counterclockwise, if viewed from above, into the socket.
- To carbonate, pull down the handle until you hear a sound from the valve.
- Release the lever back to horizontal position. Then unscrew the water bottle and enjoy the bubbles.
Care and Use:
- Carbonate nothing other than plain water. Be it syrups, milk, juice, fruit or ice.
- Recommended to clean your carbonator using a micro fibre cloth and water.
- The water bottle is not dishwasher safe. So use clean lukewarm water with a mild detergent.
- Keep the appliance away from potential sources of heat.
- Do not use the water bottle after the expiry date. The bottle can be bought separately, here.
- With the gas cylinder attached, never move the appliance.
Kindly read the User Manual included before using the sparkling water maker for the first time. You can also check the instructional video below.
Aarke merges premium materials with a unique design approach. Now opt for something with the quality that lasts, user friendly and aesthetically pleasing as well. The Carbonator II is also available in Matte Black, Brass and Black Chrome versions.
|Dimensions||29 × 19 × 45.2 cm|
Sparkling Water Maker
Body and Drip tray: Stainless Steel, Bottle: BPA-free PET
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.